1. General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
• All items will be shipped within 2 business days after the payment is cleared.
• All items will be shipped via Post Mail, which normally takes 15-35 days to arrive.
• International shipping requires more complicated shipping procedures (such as both countries customs, transit stations etc.), also will effect by many factors, such as holidays, weather conditions etc, so it will probably take longer time for your items to arrive at the final destination. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.
• Import duties, value added taxes and any other charges are not included in the item price or shipping costs. Country Delivery Time(Via Post Airmail)
2. Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in [•]. [We also accept orders from international customers who are shipping to addresses in [•] only.] Any shipments outside of [•] are not available at this time.
3. Delivery Time
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within  business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays.
Please note we do not ship on [Sundays]. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions
You can provide special delivery instructions on the check-out page of our website.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
6. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at .